Chasing Memories: Elven Outreach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello There :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jarandhel
Probationary Member
Probationary Member

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-01

Hello There :) Empty
PostSubject: Hello There :)   Hello There :) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:12 am

I'm not great at introductions, but here goes:

My name is Jarandhel Dreamsinger, Jarin for short. I've been hanging around the online otherkin community for a little over 11 years now. I generally refer to myself as "an elf, among other things" because the first memories I had of nonhuman lives were elven. I've got a description of that initial awakening up on my website here if anyone cares to read it, rather than rehashing it all here.

I currently run the mailing lists WanderingPaths (general otherkin discussion) and Vor'jenhunting (discussion relating to the vor'jen/Corruption) on googlegroups, though to be honest both of those are fairly silent right now. Most of the otherkin mailing lists seem to be that way these days, which is kind of why I'm here. This looks to have been a fairly promising forum for elven otherkin, but it doesn't look like it actually went anywhere. I'm curious to see if there's anyone still watching it.

I'm been looking around at various new forums and resources to try to find signs of life in the kin community. Even got back on IRC for the first time in a very long while, just to see if there was any activity there I was missing. I've also been working on some projects, such as a directory of links to active otherkin sites and resources, to help reconnect us. The community's a lot more spread out these days, and it's not as easy for us all to find each other.

So... hi there. Smile
Back to top Go down

Hello There :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chasing Memories: Elven Outreach :: First Call :: Introductions-
Jump to: